Haro Bikes "Downtown" 2018 BMX Bike - rootbeer
Haro Bikes "Downtown" 2018 BMX Bikethe entry level bike from the old tradition bmx factory Haro Bikes is Special made for the bmx beginner. The brand named after BMX legend Bob Haro knows how to make bikes and what a bmx bike Need to give you fun!
Specs Haro Bikes "Downtown" 2018 BMX Bike
- FRAME Haro full 1020 hi-ten steel, 20.3" Toptube
- FORK 1020hi-ten steel, 1pc cromo steerer, tapered legs
- BARS steel, 8.25"
- STEM Topload stem, alloy, 52mm reach
- GRIPS Haro "Team" Grips
- HEADSET int.headset, SB
- BRAKE LEVER alloy
- REAR BRAKE alloy 990 U-brake rear
- CRANKS Haro branded, 3 pc crank, crmo, or 175mm, 8spline
- BOTTOM BRACKET mid size, press fit, SB
- PEDALS Wellgo Nylon/fibreglas
- SPROCKET Haro "Team Disc" 25 teeth, steel
- RIMS alloy, singlewall 36h
- HUBS Front: steal shell, looseball, 3/8" 36 hole rear: alloy shell with loosebal bearings, Driver 9 teeth, 14mm axle, 36 hole
- CHAIN KMC 410
- SEAT/POST Haro padded rail seat with steel post
- TIRES Kenda "Kontact K841" 20" x 2.25
- PEGS -
- WEIGHT 11,79kg
You have to be logged in to write a review.
- No review available for this product.